We are pleased to announce that after 15 years of providing exceptional care to the patients of Blue Fish Pediatrics Cypress, Drs. Jill Eddings and Suyearn Yu will be leaving Blue Fish Pediatrics to pursue their lifelong dream of opening their own, independent pediatric practice, Magnolia Lane Pediatrics. We wish them success in their new venture. Their last day seeing patients at Blue Fish will be on Monday, March 6, 2023. They will see patients in a normal fashion until their departure.
We are excited about this new opportunity for them and for their patients. We also would like to facilitate migration of their patients who wish to follow them to their new location. Those who wish to stay at Blue Fish Pediatrics are quite welcome to do so. We apologize for any inconvenience this transition might cause. All patients currently on their schedule after their last day will be contacted to reschedule.
We kindly ask you to refrain from calling our office regarding this matter. Instead, if you are a patient of Drs. Eddings or Yu, please find the section that applies to you below for additional information. For remaining questions, please email the appropriate address listed below.
I would like to follow Drs. Eddings and Yu to their new practice.
• Please contact them at Magnolia Lane Pediatrics at 346-331-4MLP (4657) or firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about their new practice.
• To preserve continuity of care, please consider scheduling your next well child care visit with them after their new practice is open.
• Until you change practices, you will be seen by experienced covering Blue Fish pediatricians as you have previously when Drs. Eddings and Yu have been out of the office.
• After 7/31/2023, Dr. Kevin Doan, who trained with Blue Fish Pediatrics, will be joining Blue Fish Cypress and will be the designated pediatrician for their patients who remain.
I would like to stay at Blue Fish Pediatrics Cypress.
• Dr. Kevin Doan, who trained with Blue Fish Pediatrics, will be joining Blue Fish Cypress on 7/31/2023 and will become the designated pediatrician for former patients of Drs. Eddings and Yu. We are confident he will provide the same quality of care to which you have become accustomed.
• Currently, Drs. Mucher, Meadows, and Ho are unable to become the designated pediatricians for the patients of Drs. Eddings and Yu. Their practices are at the optimal size to serve their patients.
• We understand that many families would prefer to change to a pediatrician they have already met. However, we request that you see Dr. Doan at least two office visits before deciding if he is a good fit for your family. At that time, if you still prefer another physician at Cypress, please contact the office manager.
• Until Dr. Doan’s arrival, covering Blue Fish pediatricians will be happy to care for you as they have previously when Drs Eddings and Yu have been out of the office.
• Please email us at email@example.com concerning any questions you still might have.
I would like to transfer care to a pediatrician at another Blue Fish Pediatrics office.
• Please email the office where your preferred doctor practices to request a transfer of care.
• You will be welcomed into their practice if they are accepting new patients.
I would like to transfer care to a pediatrician at another non-Blue Fish practice.
• Please reach out to that office to join their practice and have them send us a release of medical records request or email us the completed request form from our website. There is no charge to transfer records to another pediatrician.
We appreciate that you have chosen one of us as your pediatrician and all of us look forward to providing the best of pediatric care in whichever practice you choose to join.